Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was mine and Chad's 10th anniversary. Yes, we got married on Cinco de Mayo. We figured that would be the only way for both of us to remember the date. But unfortunately, this year I sucked big time. I didn't forget that it was our anniversary, I was just thinking that we weren't going to do anything. Yup, I got him no gift, no card and he said Happy Anniversary first. You may think that I am a terrible wife and you may just be right. Blame it on pregnancy or the fact that I am trying to move or that I am just too plain lazy to do anything right now. Whichever one you choose you are right.

I got a surprise with 14 roses being delivered to the house. Why the number 14 I don't know but I will take them. We got to go to dinner and go SHOPPING!!!!! (My favorite thing if it's for me). Well for all my sucky wifeness I got my payback. As we were leaving dinner I stood up and saw quite a few people look at my belly and then start talking to each other. Then at another store while we were in line a little boy says, "Wow mom look at her belly!" The mom looked at me and apologized, but hey I don't care. This belly is hard to miss.

Chad secretly might have been smiling and laughing, but if he was he didn't show it. He was either being really nice or didn't want to say anything because he secretly agreed. Who knows and it doesn't matter. I owe in one.

2 comments:

Earl & Girls said...

Happy Anniversary.

Lesley said...

I said it once, I'll say it again. You are sooooo funny!! Happy Anniversay! I found my old scrap book the other day and your wedding invitation is in it. How did we get this old??