Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Tanner!

I can't believe that Tanner is 6 years old. He stills looks like he did when he was 2, just a couple inches taller. He had a great day and he got a lot of "awesome" things.
His new skateboard.
Tanner incredibly bored waiting to open his next present.

One new squirt gun. The next day he had a great time drenching some friends as pay back for all the times that he has been the one soaked.

He was really excited about his balloons. And he wanted cupcakes instead of a cake. Whatever.
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

How big he is getting! Happy Birthday Tanner. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday.
Let me know how he does with the skateboard. Gavin wants one too.

Scott Fam Dam said...

OH man he is gorgeous!!! What a heartbreaker he's going to be. Now are you sure a skateboard is wise for Tanman. I mean after one of your last posts I am not sure he is going to survive a skateboard experience!