Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Staduim of FIRE

A couple of months ago we heard that the Jonas Bros. were coming to the Stadium of Fire. My kids LOVE them, especially my 2 year old. (Yes, I know, another thing I might be doing wrong)! We got tickets for our family, my sister and two of her children and my brother and his little girl. My brother couldn't sit by us but we had a great time anyway!

The group. Look how excited Chad is to be there. He was so excited before we went that he was jumping up and down screaming the Jonas Bros. name! Weird, but true.
Me and Lex showing our excitement. I'm trying to hold Lex down before she tries to run on the stage to rip the Jonas Bros shirts off of them. She kept saying, "Hold me back mom, hold me back."

Tan trying to smother his thrill at being there.

Pk so excited that he was having a hard time getting the smile off of his face. No matter how hard we tried to get him to stop, he wouldn't! Lex practicing what she was going to do when she ran up on stage.

The youngest looks so much like Tan that we had to get a picture of him. I think he's adorable.

Tan wondering what he got himself into.

"YAY for the Jonas Bros!"

Lex fell asleep until the Jonas Bros came on stage. Then she heard her mom sceaming and it woke her up. Needless to say, she was in a little trance for awhile.
We really did have a great time. The best part was that I knew EVERY song they sang. I knew them so well that Pk called me weird after the night was over. AAHH, great times!

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

YOu have the funniest post I love them SHell. Honestly you should write teenage books. I would read them. Well have a good one.

We Are A Happy Family said...

Good Job holding that girl back. You are too funny. Love it.

Earl & Girls said...

I love the pictures. You are good at telling stories by the way. I always love reading what you have to say. I can't believe how big your kids are.

Koreena said...

Funny post. Thanks for the laughs. :) Glad you had such a good time.

The Serna Family said...

You are hilarious! Seriously, I look forward to reading your posts! Glad you had fun at the STADIUM!! I watched the fireworks from home but it would have been better to be right under them.