Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

Haven't done this in awhile so my pictures are a little backwards. The picture above is Chad's finished project, after three hours of carving! He is too much of a perfectionist to do it any faster. It was really cool when it was done, I promise!

The kids dressed up. I was so bummed they wouldn't let me do a theme this year. But that's all right I'll get them next year.
My little rabbit
She is 12 weeks old now and getting BIG! You should see the triple chin she is sporting around. Awesome!
Me helping Chad poke holes in his pumpkin. He had been working on it for about an hour and all the kids were done. I stepped in to help because I felt sorry for the guy.
Pk carving so hard that he broke my poor knife. Just imagine how the pumpkin must have looked.
Chad carefully taping
The boys carving.
Lex is all done painting her beautiful pumpkin. (What she said)
Before the festivities began
All smiles because the knew they got to use knives

5 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

Love the pics! Your new baby looks a lot like you and Lexy. She's adorable!

Koreena said...

What a cute bunny! The other kids of course look great, too! I hope Chad feels like 3 hours of carving time was worth it. Dan and I always spend way too long on ours, so this year I protested myself and stuck to something simple.

Ashley and Ryan said...

K really though, could you have cutter kids?! I think NOT! How cute are all FOUR of them! That new baby is a DOLL!!! What a cute lil family!!!

Angie said...

Wow that takes a lot to break a knife! He must have really been into carving that pumpkin! I love the pictures!

Scott Fam Dam said...

YAY you're posting again!!!!