Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She did it!

My little Lexie has done the impossible! She has gone twice on the big girl potty. She runs up to me and says that she needs to go, and SHE GOES! This is exciting, but the most exciting part is that she didn't try and stand up to do it. Yes, she has been trying to go to the potty while standing in front of it, like a boy. She would swirl her little hips around and around and when you would ask her what she was doing, she would tell you she was going pee like Parker and Tanner! This was then a lesson to Parker and Tanner to close the door while going to the bathroom so there little sister wouldn't watch them. All we can hope for is that this will continue, but in the mean time, GOOD JOB LEX!!





5 comments:

Angie said...

Yea Lexie!! That is exciting! Good job. I am here at work and I just got your message that she was asking for me this morning. It made my day:)

nora.lakehurst said...

GO LEXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you gotta come over and play with Danni and your mom and I can talk and gabb and eat chocolate. I need a friend. :D you wanna play?

Scott Fam Dam said...

She looks so much like you in these pictures! It is unbelievable! I hope Rylie will follow her cousins example and go on the potty soon too! In fact, I am going to show her this post of Lexie and see what she thinks, hopefully she will feel the competitiveness and run upstairs and pee on the potty and then we will get rid of all her diapers and buy big girl pants and then...wishful thinking, huh?!

We Are A Happy Family said...

Congrats. Bye bye to diapers is coming your way soon.

Ashley and Ryan said...

Oh my heck!!! She has gotten so big since i saw her last!!! She is so cute!!!! I miss seeing her lil fluffy ponytail bouncing around at church!!! Just love you guys!!!! Ps i had so much fun tonight!!!! Thanks for getting me out of the house!!!