Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I love this weather

Today was such a beautiful day! We went and played outside in the morning because it was so nice. I love that its the middle of November and it stills feels like early October! I know that I have said it before but this is my favorite time of year!

Lexie and Mya playing with some rocks, because the sand was to wet to play in.
Lexie and Mya torturing Lucky. It's what they do best.

Lexie had major attitude and she wouldn't turn and look at me. She kept saying "No momma!"


All three looking down the window well at all the balls that have been kicked down there. I think this time it was number 3!


This is in the front yard. I love the color that these leaves change to.


Tan up in his fort. Notice that he doesn't have a jacket on. Are you jealous Lindsay??


Playing in the field behind the house. This was covered in snow two weeks ago and the dirt was completely dry now. I know that I should be praying for some moisture but I don't want to. This is too perfect!






3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

I know its such nice weather. Uh we have been putting christmas up. I know i know. Hate me love me whatever but I have the fever to do something to get me out of this stupid depressing rut. I was bawling all day yesterday. Ask MJ I was. It was awful. So I got some stuff out and have been cleaning to get it all ready!! YAY

Earl & Girls said...

It's so much more fun and a lot more bearable when they can go outside. I am around all the time. We need to get together again. Let me know when you are free.

Angie said...

Oh they look so cute! I love this weather too. It is so nice to be able to go outside!