Monday, March 2, 2009

Golfing

Our condo in Mesquite was right off a driving range. So we all decided that we would try to golf. There are a few in this group who love to golf, and there are a few who think that maybe it's not the funnest thing to do. (That would be me)!

My mom and Lex who I think was tired out from all the fun.
We were bored waiting for our turn so we took lots of pics.

Trying to take a pic with Tan acting normal is hard. This is the best that we could do.

Lex taking her turn. She hit the ball which is more than I can say for her mother!

Chad showing everyone his skills.

Yup I look like a pro!! I hit the ball a couple of times, I just don't look very good when I do it.

Pk getting help from his Papa. After this he wouldn't let anyone help him.

If Pk got help from Papa then Tan had to also.

And so then it was Lex's turn. No one could be left out from the wisdom of their Papa!








3 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

umm.... I am assuming that my invitation got lost in the mail.... that's okay accidents happen!

We Are A Happy Family said...

Thanks for sharing it with us.What a fun vacation.

MJ said...

So...I gather that you aren't going to be asking for a set of golf clubs when Mothers' Day comes around? Maybe bowling shoes then?