Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Little Helpers

This is a picture of Lex "helping" Grandma get ready. Every Friday my mom has work off, and every Friday Lex will not leave her side. She cleans the bathroom with her, she helps her fold the clothes, and they get ready together. I think it's adorable.

Tan helped me babysit my niece. He was so excited that she was there, and he took his job very seriously.
My niece is so cute!!! We can't get enough of her when she is here.
Tan holding the toy up to her, and then she would sway back and forth to the sound. I think my brother has a future dancer on his hands.


6 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

She is adorable. Danni does the same thing when I am cleaning. What a joy. I am so happy that you guys are happy.

We Are A Happy Family said...

Looks like fun things at your house. I am so glad that your kids get the experience of being close to family. What a blessing.

MJ said...

Isn't it amazing to watch how much grandmothers help to mold our children?

I hope that someday Lexi will have a daughter who will follow you around like that!

Brad said...

That baby never smiles for the camera. She'll be smiling away, you'll pull out the camera to catch it, and she'll stop. Cute little stinker.

Angie said...

Man I wish I were there being a good little helper. Instead I got the joys of going to Clear Creek:)

Scott Fam Dam said...

Wow Gracie looks just like Brad. Poor thing! No really, she is beautiful. I can't wait to hold her!