Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dance Class


Adorable! Precious! The cutest things that you have ever seen. These were the words to describe Lex and my little cousin on the first day of their very first dance class. I was so excited to take them because I thought that they looked absolutely adorable and that they were going to love every minute of it.
WRONG!! I came to pick them up and wish that I hadn't. It was one of those moments that you want to say, "That's not my kid!" The teacher told me that they didn't listen at all, that they were yelling and fighting with each other the whole time. Apparently there was a smack down going on when they were told to go stand in line, and they were the only kids in the class that did not get a sucker.
As she was telling me this, my little cousin ran over to the sucker basket, stole two of them and shoved them in her mouth before they could be taken away. Therefore Lex had to have one because it was only fair. The teacher told me we could seperate them into two different classes and try it one more time. And to top it off all the mothers were watching and listening to all of this going on. I'm sure that my face was a little red, if not completely!
On the way out to the car I asked the girls if they were naughty in class. Lex immediately said no but my little cousin says, "Ya, I was naughty, I didn't listen." Well thank goodness for honesty!
So not only do I have a little liar on my hands, but at the age of three she got kicked out of her very first dance class. She make look innocent, but she has everyone fooled! So here's to the first and only dance class of her career.

4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL Ok that is one of the most funniest things I have read in a LONG time. Geeze you should write a book. Love it.

We Are A Happy Family said...

Wow Michelle. I'm surprised you still claim her. Too funny. Good thing those too don't live together.

Scott Fam Dam said...

I totally see you in those pics of Lexi! She is her mother, except I think you were a little bit more rotten!:)

MJ said...

I agree with Karla...You should write a book! I love the way you tell stories. I can hear your voice in my head and you are always laughing at the end!