Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday night Football

On Sunday me and Angie and my mom were outside watching the kids play. Some neighbors down the street were playing football and Pk tried to inch his way closer and closer to them, in hopes of them asking him to play. His attempt failed and we felt so sorry for him. All I had to do is tell his dad and Papa what had happened and they came to the rescue. They each took a boy and played football with them and they all had a great time! Me and Lex tried to get in on the action, but apparently boys should not play football with their mom. Thanks for the advice mom!

Here's Pk in full form!
And Tan ready for some action.

Tan trying to throw it to my dad. He was having a lot of fun but he was trying to throw it so far that he was hurting his shoulder.


Chad. Have no idea who he is throwing it too, maybe he's trying to hit Lex's purse in the middle of the grass.
This is how exciting it was to watch. Go football!!

Papa. I think he was excited to be playing football with someone again, because he had a great time teaching Tan how to throw the ball.

Lex showing everyone that she is number one!

Chad again. Still don't know who he's throwing it too!

Papa again.
Pk throwing it as hard as he could.

Tan's face was hilarious when he threw the ball. He had no idea that he was making the face which made it even more adorable!

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Michelle you are adorable. Seriously your little girl is so much like Danni. LOL well I am glad you were able to have lots of fun with your family

Angie said...

I remember quiet well telling you not to put that picture on your blog.....hhmm. I look like a mean, messy hair lady.

We Are A Happy Family said...

Too fun!

Scott Fam Dam said...

I see Ang has her normal sunday face on! I totally disagree with mom; mom's can play football too! I had a wise woman with 5 boys tell me the best way to keep the family tight knit is to do everything together, even play football.

PS I think Chad was trying to hit Angie with the football, both pics he is throwing in the direction of her head!

Scott Fam Dam said...

BTW- Mom with my last comment I was not insinuating that you were not a wise woman. You are indeed one of the wisest, just not in football!