Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lodge Pole

On Fri we went to visit Chad's parents and grandparents. They had been camping all week up at Lodge Pole and invited us to come up for dinner. Amber, Chad's sister came up with us and it was so much fun.
This is Chad's grandpa, Rex. He was teaching Lex how to play cards. I guess it's good to teach them at an early age, right?
Here's Lex with her Grandpa Randy. She is the only granddaughter so she is a little spoiled with attention by her Grandpa.

For some reason this appeared on the tree why we were there. I don't know who put it there, and I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that I was threatening Chad and his dad to put it there. Who knows?

Still don't know who put it there. But it looks pretty awesome!


Chad and his dad laughing at something. Even though we were only up there for a couple of hours it was a lot of fun. We got to see some cows walking through the campground, we discovered our names carved in a tree, and we got to eat, a lot. And not one person cried. Pretty successful evening!

3 comments:

Shaunna said...

Sounds like a perfect evening to me. How nice you can just drive in the same night to the canyon, you know I am jealous. Enjoy the fall for me in the mountains, I'll be thinking of you.

We Are A Happy Family said...

I love the no crying. That sounds like a great evening. I am glad that you had fun.

Scott Fam Dam said...

Looks like fun! An evening with no crying, I am not sure with Rylie in our fam if that will ever be experienced!