Sunday, November 8, 2009

Feeding the Ducks

The month of October was kind of crazy for us. We dealt with some sickness and then we had birthday's, school parties, baptism and Halloween. It seemed like every weekend we were gone doing something. So the first weekend in November we thought we would just relax. We thought that it would be so much fun to stay at home and play in the yard and not do a thing.

I don't know how many times it's going to take for me to realize that when all of your kids are home, there is no relaxing. There is no playing in the yard peacefully. So we had to come up with something to do and fast! I remembered that when the boys were little I used to take them to this duck pond and they loved it. It's been so warm latetly that we were hoping that the ducks would still be there. We were in luck!


She wanted to climb a tree just like her brothers. She didn't make it very far, thank heavens!


Pk was having so much fun climbing that I think I am going to plant a tree that will grow massive. Then maybe he can entertain himself!

Tan stood at the bottom of the tree. I think he has learned that if he climbs to far, he probably won't make it down on his feet.


Tan dancing for the ducks.
Pk in his BYU hat. He thinks BYU is awesome, and we can't quite figure out why. We don't claim to be big fans, but we think it's because my dad took him to a game and he loved it.

Tan throwing his bread.



Chad and Tan chasing the ducks. Or geese, I don't know what they are. But they had a great time seeing how many they could get to fly.


Lex concentrating so hard to throw the bread just right.

The boys. We had fun and we stayed for a long time. But maybe next weekend we can have a relaxing weekend. Maybe??

3 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

Fun! where is this pond it looks really nice!!

Scott Fam Dam said...

Love the pics! I can't believe how old Parker looks in these pictures!

MJ said...

We used to go feed the ducks too! Good times :)