Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Scooby Doo Gang

This year I got the bright idea to have my whole family dress up as a theme. I ended up choosing Scooby Doo because it had the perfect number. Chad wasn't to happy about it, and after seeing myself in costume, I don't think I was either.

Velma, Scooby and Shaggy. Yes I know I look ridiculous. I was actually embarrassed for myself.
Sccoby and Shaggy. Pk was so unhappy with his costume until I bought him the wig and drew a goatee on him. When he got to the bus stop for school everyone kept telling him how cool he looked and that made him feel better. But up until that point I felt terrible!

Fred and Daphne. She looked stinkin adorable!!


The gang. It was a lot of fun to get all the costumes and it was fun to have me and Chad dress up this year. Pk said "Mom, it was a lot of fun to dress up as Shaggy, but next year I'm picking my own costume!" All right by me!

12 comments:

Earl & Girls said...

You guys looked great. I'm impressed you dressed up. It was fun to see the pictures.

The Serna Family said...

I LOVE it!! I think you all look great!

Jason and Jen said...

I love family themes! Way to go-you guys looked awesome!

We Are A Happy Family said...

Lexi would look adorable in anything. What a fun idea.

Shaunna said...

I love that idea, you guys look awesome! My kids didn't even care this year and I wanted to do something fun like what you did. Maybe next year I can get mine to go along with what I want. Oh and Lexi looks adorable!!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Oh I LOVE IT!! You all look so cute!!! That was such a good idea!!!

James and Cassidee said...

You guys rock! Seriously! Best costume awards to your family!

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL you guys are so fun! Loved it.

Koreena said...

Cute! I've always wanted to do a family theme but have yet to make it happen.

Scott Fam Dam said...

I love it!!!! You made me laugh so hard Michelle. Seriously if I am ever in a mood when I need a good laugh, I am tracking down this picture! You guys are so fun!

Annie said...

I think you all look great!

MJ said...

You are AWESOME. No doubt about it! Look at you rock those glasses, girlfriend!