Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yes its True

I haven't been keeping up on my blog like I should and there is a reason why. Yes, we are expecting baby number 4! Now, the reason I feel I need to put this out there is because some people have seen my belly expand and grow the last 4 and 1/2 months and then are surprised when they find out. So that leads me to believe that my belly has always been quite large and for me to look like I am pregnant is not new to anyone!

This lady (who shall remain nameless) was very shocked when this guy that we both know said congratulations to me. She looked at me and said, "For what?" Now come on!!! My belly looks like I am 8 months along, my belly button has been sticking out for the last 2 months and you are shocked?? How big is my belly normally? Then 10 minutes later we see someone else that we both know. This lady tells her that I am pregnant and what does this other lady do?? "No way Michelle I never would have guessed?" Well feeling quite depressed I share this story with Chad and my mother expecting them to shake their head and say something to make me feel better. NOPE! They both do a pity little laugh and saying NOTHING! So yes I am pregnant, but if you see me please don't act surprised or my tummy tuck is coming a lot sooner than Chad thinks!

10 comments:

Earl & Girls said...

I'm so excited for you Michelle. I'm sure you look fine. People can seriously just be stupid and not think before they say stuff. Good luck and I love your blog.

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So, when are you due? Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

nora.lakehurst said...

Congrats! Seriously feeling a bit left out with everyone having babies left and right. oh well have fun with the morning sickness and all that jazz.

Derek and Jen said...

Yeah for you!! I'm so excited for you! Let us know when you find out if it's a boy or girl. How exciting!!

The Serna Family said...

Congrats Michelle! I'm sure you look great and that's why everyone is shocked. I got the same response from everyone as well, I think people are scared to say anything so they are waiting for you to tell them. I'm very excited for you and wish you the best of luck through your pregnancy. I am also expecting belly pics as you go along through your pregnancy. I know this sounds dumb, but I wish I was still pregnant sometimes so I'll just enjoy it through you!

Lesley said...

Once again, laughing! Congrats on baby 4!

Shaunna said...

Congrats Michelle and just for the record my mom told me you were pregnant a few months ago, which mean you look pregnant. I was just waiting for you to tell everyone on your blog. She said you look so cute! Do you know what you are having yet?

Jen said...

Yay for baby #4! I'm so excited for you!

We Are A Happy Family said...

Michelle I am sure you look wonderful. I am so excited for your family. I hope that everything goes well. When is your ultrasound? Love you guys!

Koreena said...

I'm so happy for you, Michelle!! Congrats!