Monday, December 1, 2008

The Leaf Blower

Our Thanksgiving was very quite this year. It was my parents and most of my siblings, except for the one that decide's to live as for away as possible from her family! The kids had a lot of fun with their cousin and they were all very hyper most of the day. Now, it wasn't the turkey that was making them excited. It wasn't the pie that they had to look forward to, or being able to stuff their faces the entire day. No, it was the excitement of the leaf blower.

The kids went outside to play in the sandbox because it was such a nice day. They all got so dirty that their Papa told them they couldn't come inside until they got clean. That's when Papa pulled out the leaf blower. As soon as the kids saw this, they ran back to the sandbox and covered themselves in sand. They were rolling aorund in it, pouring it over their heads, just to see how much sand could be blown off of them.

After this, the blowing began:

Pk picked up the dog so that she could take the majority of the hit.
Miranda who his so little that it looked like the power of the wind was going to blow her away.

Tan thinking that the dirtiest part of him was his bum. He was probably right!


6 comments:

Koreena said...

How funny!

Jason and Jen said...

That is so funny! What a good way to get the sand off!

Hmachine said...

LOL!!! that is halarious. I'm going to have to try that one. :)

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL> my kids love that. I should get pictures of their mouths being blown open. Its so freakin funny. Ok seriously when are you and Marion going to come visit me. Or I can go visit you????

We Are A Happy Family said...

How great. I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

Scott Fam Dam said...

Oh how fun! We really missed out on the leaf blower. You didn't tell me about the leaf blower! Was that because you knew it would break me and cause me to go into another one of my homesickness fits?