Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is this a sign?

So, this is the week before my finals. I have been dreading this week since I started since I remember how stressful they can be. I went to my night class and he gave me some great news. My final was going to be a take home one! Yay! Then he said that it would be three essay questions that had to be 2-3 pages long. Oh! Well at least I get to do them at home.

On the way home I heard a song that was talking about it being a brand new day. I was starting to get really pumped up and thinking I can handle this. Then I walked through the door.

Lexie came running up to see me excited and happy. I picked her up and started walking downstairs, and she threw up all over me. I ran her to the kitchen to clean myself up, and she threw up all over herself, the counter, and the floor. I tried to clean everything up but Lexie was screaming, and my poor mother cleaned up the mess, while I cleaned Lexie and myself off. I took her downstairs and found out that Chad had been throwing up too. Brand new day, huh?

The flu ended up not being that bad between the two of them, and the next day I went to my other class where I heard some more great news. This final will be a take home one as well! He's going to give me three essay questions that need to be 3 pages long! I did the math in my head and this weekend I will be writing 15 pages of essay questions. I think this might be a sign of how well my finals are going to go. So, get ready my two siblings who proof-read for me. Your going to have a busy weekend!

6 comments:

Scott Fam Dam said...

You'll do great Shell. Just think just another week and you get your break!

Earl & Girls said...

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do fine. I definitely don't miss finals. I'm sorry to hear your family has been sick. Not fun.

Angie said...

How come you do not have me proof read your papers? Or were you talking about me and I just didn't know it? haha, you will do great! You are almost done, then you get an extra long break! Nice!

Jason and Jen said...

Sorry they are sick! I hope you don't get it. Good luck on your finals, I'm glad they are take-home, but that sucks they are essay.

nora.lakehurst said...

Oh I hope it doesnt get to much worse. I hope you will relax during the christmas season this year.

We Are A Happy Family said...

You are almost there. You are doing great. I am rooting for you.