Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it Snow!

The past couple of days we have gotten quite a bit of snow. The first day that it started, the kids got so excited that they immediately put on all their snow gear and ran outside. Since then, we have more than doubled the snow on the yard, but on this day, this was all the snow that we needed!

Chad practicing for our big ski trip in a couple of weeks! He's never been, but maybe practicing on the hill in the front yard will be enough so he doesn't break a leg.
Pk and Lex at the bottom of the hill. Lex took off down the hill with nobody knowing and Pk ran over to catch her from going into the middle of the street.

Lex doesn't seem fazed that she scared anyone. She got down the hill and started eating the snow that had collected on her glove.

Tan starting the whole thing. I looked up and Tan had a determined look on his face and the next thing I know he took off!

Tan getting snow off his dad's truck.

Pk shoveling the little bit of snow that we had got. Little did he know that the next couple of days he would be out there a whole lot more.

All bundled up for the cold.

Tan dancing because he was so happy to be outside.
Lex happily eating the snow. That's all she did, we just had to explain that if it was yellow she couldn't put it in her mouth. Hopefully, she listened.








4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL Yeah Truman reminded me that yellow snow is pee and not to eat it. what a goof.

Bedford Branch said...

My kids are so jealous you have snow. I was too, until I heard just how much you received. SCARY! I love how Lex isn't afraid of anything. I am not sure how Rylie would react to snow she hasn't ever seen it.

Bedford Branch said...

Sorry Jakumbus is me Lindsay! I forgot I was on Harvey's computer.

We Are A Happy Family said...

How fun. Enjoy the snow.