Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Art of Sledding

This past weekned we went sledding with some of our favorite friends. The kids had an awesome time, the adults had an even better time. I don't know what it is about sledding that makes you feel like a kid again. And because you start to feel like a kid, you start to act like one as well. I get so excited to do things, then I realize that I have a little more weight on me and the fall is going to hurt a lot worse than when I was a kid. I think I went down three times before the BIG ONE, and after that I realized that my bum was never going to be the same again.

Making the trek up the huge hill
Chad and his best buds. They are all so different, yet get along great. I'm so glad that they are all friends.

Lex in between her crying fit

Chad attempting the hill.
Tan enjoying the snow

The three boys ready for take-off

Look how adorable they all are!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I don't want the same old bum. Maybe I should go sledding.

Mom

Koreena said...

Looks like so much fun!

Angie said...

Maybe I should go sledding too! Invite me next time and I will make myself fall on purpose.

Jason and Jen said...

Looks like fun!!

Scott Fam Dam said...

I've been missing out on your blog! I love the snow. I miss the snow, it has been exactly a year that we were in UT enjoying the snow. Haven't had any since!