Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tv Review

Here is my update on my no TV for a week rule.
Day 1: Not so bad because it was a holiday and the boys played with their cousin most of the day.
Day 2: I caved in a little on this day. I knew that PK would be watching the inauguration on TV at school and I wanted Tanner to watch it as well. I thought it was very important for them to know who the new President was and to be able to watch history being made. After he took the oath of office we turned it off.
Day 3: I had to stop myself from caving on this day. I was not in a very good mood, and I didn't want to have to entertain them. It worked out fine, though. Tan had his art class that kept him busy, so I only had to deal with one whiney boy instead of two.
Day 4: TV has been on ALL DAY and I DO NOT CARE! We made it four days, I think I could technically count that as a week!

4 comments:

Koreena said...

LOL Good work! We would never last as long as you did.

We Are A Happy Family said...

Way to go Michelle. You are a better mom than me. Love ya. Thanks for the update.

Ashley and Ryan said...

Ha ha ha!!! That is so funny!!! I dont blame you!! I personaly couldn't live without the TV!!! He he!! But yes, i think you can call it a week!!!

James and Cassidee said...

I am going to add you to my blog reading list since I always read your blog from Angie's blog! Hope you don't mind!