Monday, April 27, 2009

Bowling

The weather was so crappy on Saturday that we decided to take the kids bowling. The reason we decided on bowling is because we all ROCK at Wii bowling. So the kids thought, "how hard can real bowling be?" Well, it wasn't hard for them, but somehow it was REALLY hard for their mother!! I was on the 6th frame and my score was 32. That's terrible, yes, but when your 2 year old score is in the 50s then it can be a little embarrassing. Then whenever you go up to take your turn and your kids are laughing hysterically behind you, then it can be a lot embarrassing.
Here's PK. I just thought he looked so handsome in this picture.
Tan doing a dance because he is awesome. (His words not mine)

5 minutes of no fighting. Wish it would last a little but longer.

Lex so excited to get to push the ball.

Here she was after she pushed the ball.
Pk with one of his amazing shots. (once again, not my words)
And Tan.
There are no pictures of me because I looked ridiculous! There are no pictures of Chad bowling because he was bugging me. He was trying for his 4th strike in a row, and I was trying to keep my ball from going in the gutter. I think that Chad can take the kids bowling again, and I will stay home and play the Wii. Because I am a pro at that!

6 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

You are so funny! We told our kids we never had to pay for bowling again since they could just play the wii. Real bowling is over-rated!

Angie said...

Looks like fun! Don't worry when I took your boys bowling they thought it was hilarious how bad I was doing too. I lost to both of them I think. Very sad to admit.

nora.lakehurst said...

You are cute. And your boys think highly of themselves. LOL My kids are alot like that also. So umm yeah you look great in your side photos. SO NOT FAIR ;) JK Love ya

Shaunna said...

You make me laugh Michelle. We have been thinking of taking our kids bowlling, John was just mentioning it this weekend. We have not been since our first year of marriage at BYU. Oh and we don't have a wii (I don't think my kids even know what one is), so it would all be new to them.

We Are A Happy Family said...

Sounds like a great activity. Gavin got to go for the first time last week. He had a great time. His first comment was how heavy the ball was.

Scott Fam Dam said...

That is a beautiful pic of Parker! What a handsome boy! You are doing better than I am, I can't even be a pro at Wii bowling. I think I bowl a 70? Also, Rylie looked at the pic of Lexie on the side bar and she said, "That's Rylie!" I guess they do look alike!