Sunday, May 3, 2009

Who's the Ugliest

When I get bored one of three things will happen:
1. I become really obnoxious.
2. I BUG people to no end. I can bug someone until they are almost in tears, and I can't stop. I learned this from my father who still does it to me.
3. I come up with what I think are great ideas, and then the next day I realize how dumb the idea really was. Hence, the pictures below. I was so bored one night that we decided to have an "Who can take the ugliest picture contest." Yes, you can say that you shouldn't teach your kids what ugly is. But when you look at these pictures there are no other words to describe them. I am warning you though, these pictures may be disturbing to some.

Pk. Ya, he looks a little funny, but not too bad.
Tan. Pretty good, but still not the best.

Lex. I thought she looked cute, so not the winner.

Chad. Creepiest that I have ever seen him look in my life to be honest. Still kind of disturbing to look at this.

And me. I think I look awesome and should be crowned the winner. But then I got to thinking. Do I really want to be crowned the ugliest? Do I really want to brag to people that I won this competition. Not good for my self-esteem, so I think I declare Chad the winner!!

5 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

Your blog is by far my number one most favorite place to visit!!! I laugh so hard everytime!! You are a crack head.... i mean crack up!!!!! You are so funny!!!! Love it!! Wish I could be one of your kids!

We Are A Happy Family said...

You always have great ideas. Thanks for sharing the great photos. I must say that Chad is the most grotesque. Too Funny. I need all the laughs.

Annie said...

What can I say........... love the pictures. It was a great way to start the day off. Thanks for the laughs.

We Are A Happy Family said...

Gavin has the same problem with being bored. JArrett and Gavin had a great time copying the faces. Thanks for the entertainment.

Scott Fam Dam said...

Definitely you are the goofiest, but heck ya Chad is the ugliest!