Thursday, October 16, 2008

7 Years old

I am officially old! Parker's birthday was this week, and all I keep thinking is that I have a seven year old! Where did all the time go? I love Parker's birthday's because it reminds me of how lucky I am to have him. We had a hard time getting him here seven years ago, and I thought that after carrying him for nine months I would never get to hold him, and he would never get to meet me. Now, I have a very lovable, sensitive, sarcastic, gross little boy that I wouldn't trade for the world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!!!

Pk with his balloons he got in the morning, since he had school that day
His cake. Yes, that is a soccer ball, not a spotted cow!
With his new coat. My brother wouldn't come over unless we watched the debate, so in all the pictures, the TV is in the background. At least we will remember what was going on that year.
His new skateboard! Keep watching for when I tell you about all the broken bones he has because of this thing
The finale! He had a great day, I think. He is now 7 so he can't show too much excitement, it's not cool!

8 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

You are so funny! You are old. Uh okay I think we are the same age. I don't feel old. So you need to tell me about the pregnancy with him. Because there was a HER in there.... yes I know I am nosey. ;) Well I am glad you are a mom of a seven year old. I mean I have been for 6 months now. And believe you me. I think because they are almost 8 they have to be a big pain the patootie. Till then they will always be my little "hellangles" as my SIL calls them ;) Love you so much and can't wait to see you!!! YAY!!!

We Are A Happy Family said...

HAppy Birthday Parker. I hope that you had a great time. It sure looked like a lot of fun. WE miss you.

Koreena said...

Wow, 7!!! One more year and he'll get baptized! Happy Birthday to him! That's so funny that the debate had to be on in the background.

Jason and Jen said...

I know what you mean about where did the time go...I can't believe we are old enough to have 7 year old! Looks like a fun party!

Scott Fam Dam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott Fam Dam said...

My girls are looking at these pics, Sav's says, "I wish I could be there!:(" Madison says, "AH, now he is 7 and I am still only 6!" And they both said, "What kind of cake is that???!!!" Happy Birthday PK!

Earl & Girls said...

It blows me away that you have a kid that old. He is really cute.

Shaunna said...

Wow can you believe how much has happened in those seven years. It feels like yesterday that you were the first of my friends to have a baby. I remember him being the cutiest baby I had ever seen, and it made me want one so bad. He still is the cutiest boy ever.