Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Mischevious Lexie

When I found out that I was having a girl, I was excited, but I also didn't believe it. I told everyone that we were not one hundred percent sure until she came out and we saw for ourselves. I was so happy to have a sweet little angel, to love, and cuddle, and who would do no wrong!


WRONG! You know when they say that you will get payback when you have your own kids? I didn't do anything wrong as a child to have payback! I have had bronchitis and she took full advantage of her mom being down. I was writing a paper and as I was about to push save, she turns of the whole computer. Paper lost! She took a pen and wrote and Grandma's couches, sorry Grandma! She hit her brother, took books off their bookshelf, ripped a book all with this smile on her face. So I ask you, how do you get mad at this?
Payback, huh? Must be her dad's fault!

5 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

Oh Michelle, sounds like you have your hands full with hing. I hope that you get better soon. Good luck with school and everything else. We are rooting for you. I am glad you can still love that little girl. Remember she'll get hers too.

nora.lakehurst said...

MIchelle, Danni and her would get along famously. Unfortunately its my payback. So Ican't complain. Danni has major A D I T U D E! she is the most bipolar baby ever ;).
One day I come into my room she had sprayed all of my brand new hair spray all over a wall till it was gone. Then she went got my makeup and put on "pretties" then went and colored on my walls. Now what was I doing. Well heaven forbid me to cook dinner without her getting into things. I have learned my lesson. Make sure all kids are in the play room while cooking dinner. LOL so sorry.

Koreena said...

I'm convinced God makes babies and little kids so cute so that we don't kill them. Matty's cuteness has saved him more than once! :)

MJ said...

I wonder if it has something to do with the name because my Lex was a teeny tiny walking tornado at that age. And she was adorable. I could never stay mad for more than 5 seconds. Thanks for making me laugh today! Once Lexa drew all over the walls with permanant marker while I had my back turned. To this day I don't know where she got that marker from! I'm with you, girl, payback must be Daddy's fault!

Scott Fam Dam said...

Oh my gosh I love that first pic! I didn't know you had bronchitis?! Sorry I would have called. Not that that would have helped, but still! She is such a sweetie, and I am glad to hear that you have a mischevious one too!