Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HIgh School


High School Tag (Thanks a lot Jen. You probably know all the answers and just wanted me to have to admit it to everyone)

1. Did you date someone from your school? I dated people that had at one point gone to my school, but had graduated a couple years before me!

2. What kind of car did you drive? Two, one was a jeep wrangler, then I wrecked my dads car so ,he made me drive a chevy truck. That truck was awesome!

3. Were you a party animal? No

5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No

6. Were you a nerd? Depends on who you ask

7. Were you on any varsity teams? No

8. Did you get suspended/expelled? One day from seminary!

9. Can you still sing the fight song? Never knew it to begin with

10. Who were your favorite teachers? I blocked them all out of my head!

11. Where did you sit during lunch? We left school or we sat by my locker

12. What was your school's full name? Pleasant Grove High School

13. School mascot? I think the Vikings

14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? If I knew what the outcome would be then sure

15. What do you remember most about graduation? Leaving and never having to go back

16. Where did you go senior skip day? Honestly can't remember. Must not have been that exciting

17. Were you in any clubs? No

18. Have you gained some weight since then? Ha Ha more than I care to admit

19. Who was your prom date? I went to 4 proms. Jordan, John, Jessie, and I can't not for the life of me remember the name of the other guy. Sorry to whoever you are

20.Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? It was this year and I did not go and probably will never go. Unless I become famous, lose all the weight, marry Brad Pitt, and am worth more than 20 million dollars. Then maybe I would consider it. MAYBE

2 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

Look at you...4 proms! I didn't know that! Thanks for doing the tag for me!

Scott Fam Dam said...

You got suspended from SEMINARY?!!! Hilarious, I am dying to know what you did to get suspended!