Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Turn

I thought that since I have been doing these tributes to my children on their first day of school, I mine as well do one to myself! I am going back to school tonight and let me tell you I am right now, this very minute, PETRIFIED!! I now think that this might have been a mistake, and if I wasn't as old as I am I would be crying to my mother to please not make me go. So if any of you call me or try to contact me in any way and I don't answer than you know that I ran away and might possibly never return! GOOD LUCK TO ME!



My stylin back pack that I think is going to make me look really cool. (Yes, I know, most people could care less about what your bag looks like, but mine will be the exception).
Me REALLY REALLY excited. (Can't you tell)?

3 comments:

Koreena said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Scott Fam Dam said...

You are so stinkin' cute!!! I love this post. I love the picture! I hope your day goes as well as Tanman's did!

Jason and Jen said...

Michelle, I am so excited for you and I am so proud of you for putting a cute picture of yourself on your blog! Way to go!