Sunday, August 10, 2008

OUR TRIP TO PARK CITY

This past week my whole family stayed in Park City. My older sister is here with her family from England so we wanted to take the opportunity to go somewhere with everyone. We had a great time riding the zip line and the coaster. The kids went swimming a lot and the whole family had a great time! Can't wait to do it next year.


Tanner eating his much beloved spaghetti after a long day of swimming


Lexie sleeping while mom is trying to beat her sister at the Wii
Tanner being Tanner
All of us swimming with the whole family




Most of the grandkids with their Aunt Angie. Uncle Tony is in there somewhere



2 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

Looks like so much fun. I am glad that you got to spend time with your family. I thought your sister was in Japan. Was that a different sister or did she move?

Scott Fam Dam said...

It was fun! I wish you would have mentioned though, that you still beat me at the Wii while holding Lexie. Quite an accomplishment!