Friday, September 12, 2008

CABIN TRIP

This past weekend we went up to our family cabin for a night. Even though it was just for one night we had a great time. On Sunday (we had Stake Conf, and yes for us that is a free day), we took the kids up to Sundance to walk around. It was really relaxing and the kids had a lot of fun.


Tanner in his gangsta shirt with his gangsta pose. Pretty cool huh!
Pk trying to copy his brother! He might also be making fun of him. I'm not sure!
I tried to take the pic myself. Instead I just made my face look really fat.
Tan was begging to take a pic and this is his masterpiece.
Me and Lex. Yes, I was tired!
My adorable kids posing for yet another picture

I wish that we would remember to go up to the cabing more often. It's not that far away, but its so relaxing when you're there. If any of you need a break, I suggest you go for a ride up in the mountains. Especially this time of year. It's beautiful!

3 comments:

Koreena said...

That looks like a nice relaxing time. And what cute pictures!

Scott Fam Dam said...

I love how you used the word "relaxing" like you are trying to reassure all of us of your last post. Sounds like you listened to some of the advice! Relax! Relax!

nora.lakehurst said...

OK me adorable??? I think you need your head turned a little more. Thank you for the compliment.
So how are ya doin anyways? You can come visit my blog any time you feel like it. I love my blog friends. They are my only real *out*
Congrats on going back to school. I kinda want to go when Danni is in first grade. But I think I will fail BIG time because uh I am not to smart at times.
Then your kids are getting so big. HELLO Lex is just so cute!!!! Ahhhhhh I cant believe it. Danni has alreay hit her terrible twos with a vengance. I think I will loose my mind.
Well keep up the good stuff you do and you are a great mom. GO MICHELLE!!!!!