Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stressed!

Ok I need help with how to relax! Any suggestions? I realized last night that I am way to stressed. I yelled at the kids all night long, yelled at Chad, and was getting annoyed with my parents. I thought, what is wrong with these people? Can't they all just act normal? Then as I was yelling for the tenth time Parker says, "Gol mom, your onery!" First of all, I was not onery just annoyed. Second, if they would all stop bugging me then I wouldn't have to be annoyed, and third, I AM STRESSED!

My school is not fun, half the time I can't even help Pk or Tan with there's and for some reason, (don't know why she does this, honest), Lex screams for whatever she wants. So I need help on how not to be stressed. I wish I could stop eating but oh well!

6 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

Sorry your so stressed out right now! You do have a lot going on with school and 3 kids. I get stressed out way too easily and I yell when I'm stressed too. Let me know if you find anything that helps. The only thing that somewhat helps me is lots of prayers and reading scriptures. I struggle with both, but when I do them, it seems to help a lot! Good luck!

Becky said...

I found your post very interesting... Annoyed with your parents? This may be true of your dad, but not your dear, dear mother.

Love Mom

Earl & Girls said...

I find when I'm stressed and getting upset with the girls &/or Earl, I just need to leave the house by myself. I either go driving or walking around a store or something like that. It gives me time to myself. I understand the stress of school and having a kid. It's not easy but worth it. Good luck. And by the way, we got our pictures at the JCPenny in Southtowne Mall.
Rachel

Koreena said...

First of all...BREATH! I'm sorry things are so stressful. I understand. Sometimes it helps me if I work on a hobby or something just for fun (of course then Matty gets in the way and messes everything up which ends up making me feel worse.) If you need to get out or walk around the mall or something with a friend, give me a call! My number's the same and honestly I would love an excuse to get away sometime!

Scott Fam Dam said...

Oh Shelly, just reading this post stressed me out!!! I feel for you babe. Here is my advice, you know I am full of it, but you asked!! Anyway, go for a walk when all the kids are in bed and be alone! I know you will hate this one, but go to the store buy yourself some half baked sit down for a chick flick and enjoy yourself. For once do something for you and not for everyone around you! How's that! Oh and call your sister, and unload on her.

Angie said...

Here is my suggestion, have a girls night out with me! We always have so much. We could go singing again. Now that was a stress reducer! I am sorry and you can drop your kids off anytime so you can have a break!