Sunday, September 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEX

It was my baby girl's birthday last week. And let me be the first to say that she did it! She finally did it! She has hit the TERRIBLE TWO'S!! She had such a fun time being the "princess" for the day and being the center of attention. And she did love all of her presents. I absolutely love having a girl and I hope that we will always be able to be close, just like me and my mom are. But it might be nice to not have the whining, crying, temper tantrum throwing diva attitude for maybe an hour. I think I might be asking to much though. But we all love her anyway. Happy Birthday Lexie!!



I'm opening the present for her because apparently I was to excited to wait for her to do it.
Yes that is a wand if you can't tell. For our Princess Lexie.
Lex getting to hold her new baby cousin Grace for the first time on her birthday. She is officially a big girl now.
Lexie the Diva at our cabin the following day. All the attention seeking carried over to the next day. Can you tell?

4 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

Happy b-day Lexi! She is so cute and I am so impressed with the cake...good job!

Koreena said...

Love the sunglasses! LOL

I seriously cannot believe she is TWO! I swear it seems like you were just pregnant!

Shaunna said...

Wow your baby is two. That has flown by. She looks so cute. Girls are fun but they are sure a lot more work than boys!! :)

Scott Fam Dam said...

Oh my word, she is so CUTE! First of all, you look tan and beautiful in your pic. Second of all, the cake is a masterpiece. I see artist written all over it. Thirdly, I am glad you have a pic of baby Grace, since no one else is sending me one. Happy Birthday Lexie Lou. You are a beautiful little girl!