Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Love Fall

I LOVE fall. This is my favorite time of year! Every year I forget that this is the time of year where I absolutely LOVE Utah. We went up through the Alpine Loop and stopped everytime that we could find a place to pull over. We also went to Cascade Springs which I don't ever remember going through, but it was awesome! The loop was crowded, the parking lots were crowded, and none of us cared because we were having so much fun.


Parker on one of our hikes
This was up at Cascade Springs
Me and Lex standing underneath a tree. Lex in trance number one out of exhaustion
Lex in trance number two
The boys proud of themselves for making it up this steep slope
Lex showing us her pretty leaf that she held onto the whole time

I know there are a ton of pics but I couldn't choose my favorites. At least I didn't put the hundred that I took while we were up there!

5 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

I love the family picture! SO TRUE about Utah in the fall. That is something I do miss!

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL you are hillarious! I love family pictures. If you want stop by my site. Go to my Photo blog and check me out. I can give you a discount if you want. (just giving myself a plug) Anyways your family is sooooooooo cute! I am so happy you are happy. Luf ya

Scott Fam Dam said...

Well if you wanted to make me jealous you succeeded. I am not sure if I am more jealous over the beautiful Autumn leaves or the fact you're still wearing short sleeves and shorts!

We Are A Happy Family said...

How beautiful the fall is. Glad you had a great family outing.

MJ said...

Ahh, great to find a fellow Fall lover. Maybe that doesn't sound exactly the way I meant it, but you know what I mean.

You can never have enough pictures of Autumn. They are great!