Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wanna be Rocker

For a couple of years now Tan has wanted to be a rocker. He has asked for a drum set, a keyboard and a guitar. (The guitar is Pk's but Tan has claimed it as his own). He has received all of these either for Christmas or his birthday. We encourage this dream because it's the only thing that Tan is really passionate about. He doesn't really care about sports because he doesn't have a competitive bone in his body. So if Tan wants to be a rocker, then good for him. Maybe he'll give me some of his earnings when he gets older! Or write a song about me! Or thank me in his award acceptance speech!




He made this "studio" up after riding in the car with Chad and listening to Led Zeppelin.

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. Led Zeplin huh. I only like a few of his songs. What a fun little guy and I am so sure that he will dedicate a song to you.

Scott Fam Dam said...

What a cutie! He even looks like a rocker, in fact, has anyone told you he looks like that youngest Jonas Brothers boy? Just a small version of him! Well I guess the Jonas Bro. don't classify as rockers! Go Tanman, GO!

Shaunna said...

He is so cute Michelle. I love the dreams of little kids. If you as Brinlee she wants to be a professional gift wrapper. Can you tell she made that one up herself? :)

We Are A Happy Family said...

Totally cool Tan Man. what a cool mom you have.

MJ said...

All I can say is that he takes after his mama! You rock at guitar hero! I wonder if he'll shoot his first music video in the back of a truck.