Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It can't be!!!

My first reaction was "How can this be?" I know that I have been under a lot of stress lately but is this for real?

I have often made fun of my siblings when this happens to them. I have even made fun of Chad on occasion because this is a normal occurrence for him. I just thought that it would never happen to me.

Now that it has happened I feel a sense of loss. Youth is long gone and I have to start behaving like a full blown adult and I don't think I am ready for that. I think most people feel the way that I do when they discover this. I don't think that I am wrong in my feelings of sadness or that my pride is taking a HUGE blow.

I found my first gray hair!!!!!!!!!!!

But rest assure that this gray hair no longer exists.

5 comments:

Koreena said...

You're lucky you lasted this long! I came home from the hospital after having Matty and discovered a long gray strand. I was only 23! Now it has friends.

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL I have not had ONE yet! YAY Good thing I am a blond.

Annie said...

Michelle, I'm sure I have had some for a while but since I always go blond I can't see them. I'm sorry, to hear that.

We Are A Happy Family said...

Thanks for starting my day with a laugh. I remember when i found my first gray hair. I was pregnant with Gavin. I just pull it out when I find it. I have not found anymore.

MJ said...

Ahhh...good old gray. I found mine when I was 30. Now I have 2. They always grow back but I pull them anyway!